It’s not all work and no play for us here at Obrien Electrical Contractors. During the Summertime there is plenty of activities and fun to be had. So in between installing electrical panels, updating home electric services, and performing electrical construction for commercial spaces, Obrien likes to check out the fun from the many Denver Metro neighborhoods! For this month, we are going to take a look at Highlands Ranch, CO!
A nice community south of Denver
Highlands Ranch is a great area and neighborhood, even if you aren’t living there. The surrounding area is spread out wide and filled with fun activities friends and family can enjoy. There are amazing trails and hiking paths that criss-cross the area, access to a well-known lake, and a sizeable town center with plenty of attractions. Interestingly, Highlands Ranch has about 26 public parks and over 70 miles of trail all nestled within the area. The best Highlands Ranch has to offer is everything we love about Colorado-style living! Go for a hike, maybe a bike ride, or spend the day at the park or pool. Here is a list of what we found to be fun for this Summer!
Top Summer Activities
- If you are a history buff then this activity is for you, visit the Highlands Ranch Mansion. The Highlands Ranch Mansion has both guided and self-guided historic tours. The best part? They are free! While reservations are recommended they are not necessary. Learn more about the Arapahoe Hunt Club, Marian’s Garden, and the mansion’s ties with the National Livestock Association.
- For those looking to quench their thirst, Highlands Ranch has a few local breweries available to enjoy top-quality brews. Grist Brewing, Freaks Brewery, and the newest addition Prost.
- For the little ones, you can check out the Play Street Museum which has various exhibits and activities that will capture the imagination.
- We mentioned parks and Highlands Ranch delivers, there are 26 public parks available for a well-manicured time outside. If you have a four-legged friend, there is also four dog parks that are open.
- Chatfield lake is also nearby and has access from HR. So if you fancy a dip in the cool waters be sure to stop by!
Obrien Electrical Contractors Highlands Ranch
Obrien has a service area that covers most of the Denver Metro Neighborhoods, highlands ranch included. While we are excited to provide electrical service to both the commercial and residential clients; we are even more excited about the communities built here. We love having the opportunity to talk up some of the best traits we found in homes across Colorado. For more information about how we can help your Denver Home with electrical repairs or services – feel free to reach out any time!